Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Reflections on my comic strip online lesson

I felt that makig use of online tools to make comic strips was a very interesting way of having online lessons. I felt that this method was very fun and enriching. It is a new experience for me and I hope to have more online lessons that are similar to this. I feel that i have learnt many things during the online lesson. It helps us to think about what kind of characters we want and what kind of characteristics they have that make them stand out. Given the limited space that we have in the comic strip, we had to make sure there are not too many words and manage to convey the message within a limited number of words. I felt that these things that we learnt through the comic strip can be applied in our essays and thus, they are valuable skills that would stay with us for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment