Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 17, 2011

My Favourite Book

Kite Runner
My favourite book is The Kite Runner. It was recommended to me by my mother. When I began reading, I became so immersed in it that I could not even put it down. The setting was pictured very clearly and everything seemed so real. Even though it’s a fiction novel, everything seemed so real. It is a touching story of friendship, family relationships and betrayal. These main themes are all blended together, making up this lovely book. These themes are scenes that do happen in real life. The book also shows how war and terrorism has scarred Afghanistan and caused the death of innocent civilians. This is a book that I would not hesitate to recommend to others.

Here is the link to see more : http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/77203.The_Kite_Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment