Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My catoon- LA Online Lesson

I created my own catoon! The theme is prejudice. Enjoy!

Alien politics
 



Alien politics
Questions:
1. Why did you choose these particular different pictures or background(s)?
I found the images of aliens which were available at the website very cute. There was also a space themed background to supplement it. This perfect combination made it look very nice. I was also able to change the facial expression of each individual alien to go with the different situation.

2. How do these images contribute to your narrative elements (plot, setting, characterization, etc.)?
The images help to make the comic strip more lively and and also to add humour. I felt that the aliens make better characters than humans. The aliens' looks help to bring out their feelings against each other. The theme of prejudice against looks is also shown clearly.

3. How did you make use of the different narrative elements to contribute to the theme you have chosen?
I made use of dialogues. The conversations help to contribute about how they feel about each other in terms of looks. In this way, we are looking at the prejudice theme in the point of view of an alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment