Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 14, 2011

IN-CLASS ONLINE LESSON #6

Dear Mr Makihara,

Even though I can never understand how you feel about the earthquakes and having a constant fear that tremors and earthquakes would strike Japan. I agree that once someone is in a safety zone for too long, people would get complacent. It is the same here in Singapore. So far, there has not been any natural disaster striking Singapore except for some tremors from the quakes in Indonesia and thus Singaporean are taking safety for granted. I can see that the earthquake was a terrible shock to you as you had not been expecting it. Moreover, you were in a vulnerable place when the disaster struck---a train. There was no way that you could dive under a table or get into an open field. Fortunately, the earthquake was not too serious in the area and the train did not topple. When I read that the train was swaying right and left, I was shocked and never expected such a think would happen. God has blessed you indeed for letting you escale from your brush with death. I hope that youe would continue to able to keep you and your family safe from the forces of Mother Nature. I also hope that you would not to be too complacent. I would like to five my best wishes to you and your family to be able to be protected. I also hope that your family would be closely bonded and stick together in times of trouble. I also pray your son would understand the severity of an earthquake and be more understanding under such circumstances.

Yours Sincerely,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment