Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Narrative blog post without adjectives

Me and my good friend Jonathan were at my house on a Saturday night. We were watching amovie entitled "Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen". We had been yearning for the opportunity to watch it. However, we had missed the cinema screening. We had rented the DVD to enjoy it. We were so engrossed and thrillled. Suddenly, the television blacked out. We stared at each other in shock and surprise. I jumped down and tried to examining the DVD player but it would not switch on. Jonathan tried to give me a hand but to no avail. Just then, all the lights blacked out and the air-condition also shut down. I let out a scream. I suddenly realised the silence in the house and was wondering where My parents and siblings were. I called out to Jonathan for help. However, there was no reply, I shuddered and was reminded of the horror movies that I had watched a month earlier. Coule it be that ghost who just captured people and left without being seen? I tried to feel around me but I could not get anywhere. I turned and I saw a glow moving towards me, a flame that was weak. "No...no...Help!" I screamed. Suddenly, all the lights switched back on! Instead of the ghost I had imagined, It was my parents, siblings and Jonathan! They were all grinning and laughing at me. Isat there red in the face, smiling as they sang the "Happy Birthday" song. As it turned out, the flame was the candles on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment