Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 24, 2010

Memories of My Primary School- A Poem

Something I'll Never Forget

White with a spotted collar
A round logo at my chest
My uniform for six years,
Something I'll never forget

A motto of 'Go Forward'
led me for six years
With friends and teachers beside me
Something I'll never forget

I still miss my friends
who made me laugh and smile
and the teachers who taught us
People I'll never forget

From falling into a pond
To playing games in class
Friends that do such things
Them I'll never forget

My teacher who danced for us,
On a long gone happy Children's Day
All these would not happen again
But its something  I never forgot

All these fun and loving memories
Remain with me whereever I am
Even though I am  far from school,
It's something I'll never forget

1 comment:

  1. This poem is very interesting. I liked it very much as it summarizes his entire primary school life in 1 poem. He also emphasized alot that he could not bear to forget his primary school life, using the "I'll Never Forget" in the last line of every stanza

    ReplyDelete